When God Calls Us, PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jesus the Way to the Father

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know[b] my Father as well.From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
John 14:1-26 

Do you know why many are in hell even those who were Christian? Simply because they rejected God's call. "But Ayo are you crazy? God doesn't call us through a phone." Some of you may have read this first sentence and may have been confused or even think I just made a crazy statement, but let break it down for you my brothers and sisters. God is not calling us on His I-Phone 7 S lol he's not ringing us directly on a private number to go to church, to be saved or whatever. But HE IS CALLING US SPIRITUALLY!!!!!!!!!! When I mean spiritually I mean he's indirectly doing it , he's using that family or friend to bring you to church, He's using his word to tell you to come and serve Him. He even could be using that gospel event that you went to try and bring you to Him. God may not exist in human form to speak to us face to face or through a device, but God does speak to us through many forms of communication like the Bible, church and etc. How many of us abuse these things? How many of us abuse the the things of God? Even those who are in the church (Who today's blog is aimed at.) God's even calling His people to save the lost souls on this earth and He want to use us, and use us greatly but sorry and it's sad many of us (Christians) are too lazy and too selfish to listen to His voice.   
  
On Sunday afternoon I was inspired to talk about this, when my friend Atinuke sent me a voice note, about being used by God, that how many of us use excuses not to do his will and what not. I'll be honest with you it was 9 minutes long I wasn't going to listen to it, but as I listened to it God spoke to me. He told me I, we Christians need to be bold and courageous like many great people of the Bible were. We make too many excuses not to serve God "I'm too busy" "I'm shy" "I'm not worthy." Are the terrorists who the devil is using to kill and destroy shy? Are those musicians who are in demonic cults and selling their souls to Satan too busy not to make music that's destroying many people and society, making excuses to the devil? No of course not! They are going in, just as Satan and his kingdom are giving a 100% why not us who God is counting on? Read your Bible God used anyone and everyone to do His work from Paul who used to kill Christians to prostitutes who were the outcasts of societies in those times. So we all can be used as well!!! Because before we came to Christ and we was in this world, we wasn't shy to live in sin, we wasn't to busy to cause trouble and be a menace to society. Let's stop giving God excuses, lets stop being rebellious because if we ignore his call, his voice then that's what we are doing! I was shy when I first started in my faith, I didn't want to spread the gospel or do outreach/evangelism because I was scared people would laugh or reject me but I had to man up and didn't care if people did that, I didn't get over it over night but it took me a while, but I wanted to show God I was ready. When we are of Christ we are not shy, timid or soft we are bold, courageous, obedient and firm. Remember Moses God told him He wanted to use him to take the people to the promise land, but Moses was making the excuse that he was slow of speech (He couldn't speak properly.)  But God told him not to be fearful He was with him, just as He was with Abraham, Moses and Gideon, He is with us today.  


31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.
“Come now; let us leave.
John 14:31
We are living in the end times, I'm not here preaching or to sound like a typical preacher, we really are Jesus is coming back soon, we need to take our faith seriously, we need to take our faith to another level and we need to be bold and stop giving God excuses. There's too many "Christians" not enough Servants Of Christ, just like the scripture in Matthew 22;14 says "Many are called, few are chosen" This is the case many people are called/invited to gives their lives to Jesus but they ignore, very few and a few give themselves to God and truly serve Him. What side do you want to be on the ones that are called and don't value their spiritual life or the ones who choose themselves and are decided with God? Remember I know, and I'm very sure, I can bet my house that many Christians, pastors, bishops, church leaders and people who went to church are burning in hell right now because they rejected God's call. Imagine you spent your life going to church, learning the Bible but still go to hell, GOD FORBID!!!!!!!! this would be a shame a real shame knowing that you could've changed your destiny if you obeyed God's voice. Going to church, reading your bible and being active in the a Christian institution is not enough. We need to hear God's voice and obey His calling, you don't want be like those people in Matthew 7:21 who gave Jesus a list of all their good works when they was earth but, Jesus still told him them never knew them. We can do A-Z in our walk but if we are holding on to sin, disobeying God's will or are too attached to this world then we will be like the people in Matthew 7:21 God is looking at the QUALITY not the quantity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience