Deceit

There is a problem in modern day Christianity, is that they're corrupt prophets, church members and ushers that are deceiving themselves that they are well with in their faith, when in reality they're not. And this is what the devil is using to brainwash many. People deceive themselves that even though they go to church, do many Christian duties plus hold on to the things of the world, that they're right with God when in fact they're not they're far from Him.

I was one of those Christians who was  deceived by the devil and my own ignorance. I fell into lust, was rude to my family, was  attached to the things of this world, showed a bad testimony, holding on to my sin, but thought I was well, even deceived my self on more than one occasion that I had the Holy Spirit. LOL how deceived was I, sometimes the devil will tells us "It's okay to miss the sermon today, one won't hurt you always attend" "It's okay to sin, you've been doing so well lately one sin won't kill you" Lies when these thoughts come ti your mind. rebuke this is the devil deceiving you rebuke these thoughts!!!!!

We need to examine ourselves daily, because if there are bad roots and sin we are holding onto, we need to cut it off. Also as I keep stressing in these Biblical blogs that for us to be really true Christians we need to see the fullness of God's promises, meaning we serve an almighty GOD WE NEED TO HAVE AN ALMIGHTY LIFE! The devil will tell you that the bad/mediocre life you have "is okay you could go through worse" That's a lie just as the prophets and people of yester year saw the promises so do we as God's children. The devil is biggest deceiver so don't let him deceive you. There's many and I mean many deceived Christians who are going to hell, make sure you don't add that to statistic.

Until next time guys, thanks for  reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity
Follow/contact me on
Twitter: @ABPhotragphy_25/@MrAbPhotog
Instagram: ABPhotragphy_25/@thatguya.b
Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience