Beware Of The Old Prophets

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. ...1 John 4:1-6
Happy New Year!!! Guys I've been away for a minute now I'm back and I know the Holy Spirit will use me to bless you guys through this blog in this year of 2016. Did you guys know that there's a sickness going around in the church that is contaminating many Christians? It's a sickness that many Christians are catching from other Christians. This illness is called the Old Prophets disease, when the word speaks about Old Prophets they are talking about the corrupt, rebellious and moany Christians who contaminate other Christians with their negativity. They come to church and pretend to be holy but all they do is gossip, criticise the church and live in sin. 

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

I know all to well about this because I used to be one, I can admit I've corrupted many and made many leave the presence of God because I did all of what I said in the last paragraph. Have you noticed that in most churches all those who are rebellious and gossip form cliques and don't let anyone join them because they can "relate" to each other? Because this is how old prophets operate they gather and link up outside the church and corrupt each other. Those who are new or are strong in the faith please KEEP AWAY FROM SUCH PEOPLE!!!! If you have to burn a bridge by cutting them off do so. Like it says in the bible if something cause you to sin cut it off imminently! Matthew 5:30 It doesn't mean you think you're better than them it just goes to show you're willing not to be contaminated. This is how the devil uses people in the church to corrupt others. Don't think the demons can't work in the church because they can! 

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

This verse has summed up my blog. Old Prophets are like the Autobots of Transformers they're disguise themselves in the environment so people don't see them for who they really are. I recently had to restrain myself from some good friends, who were & considered them family that I'm close with in my church. Because all they do when we met up is shade, insult and like to put others members down and I would even worse, join in, always criticising the doctrines of the church. And that I can't have in my faith if you don't like what goes on your church, or you have issue with a fellow member speak up! Don't say nothing and come together and gossip. Lets add to the kingdom of God not take away and join the gang of old prophets. 

 Until next time guys, thanks for  reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity
Follow/contact me on
Twitter: @ABPhotragphy_25/@MrAbPhotog
Instagram: ABPhotragphy_25/@thatguya.b
Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience