Don't Be Another Pharisee

           Image result for 2 timothy 23-24
We live in the end times, where the Christian culture is breeding a lot of  self righteous Pharisee Christians, Christians who live for show, acceptance and validation, they always have the need to show society they're Christian, the need to film themselves praying, filming the sermon at church, worst of all what I notice and I hate that gets me angry is Christians who feel they're betting than others, so they can argue their Christians stance. At the end of the day we as Christians need to be more understanding and open minded to others faiths, yes don't get me wrong some are following wrong doctrines and interpret the word wrong, but that's for us to take them to a corner privately and correct them PRIVATELY, not in a public forum and make them feel less of a human being, which I see a lot as well. As Matthew 18, 15-17 can back me up,. it's easy to judge but then we have to remember we don't know people's journey or background. We need to take a leaf out of Jesus's book when He helped the tax collector or when he prevented the prostitute from getting stoned, many people are being stoned mentally/physically by society, the devil or their problems, we as God's watch men are meant to come in and prevent them from the stones, not joining in the crowd and chucking the pebbles too.

Until next time guys, thanks for  reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity
Follow/contact me on
Follow me on my social media accounts
Twitter: @UncleAyoB
Instagram: @thatguya.b

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience