Your Work's Do Not Only Save You

Not to scare anyone, but do you know how many Christian's are in hell? Many!!! They went to church like us, were in choirs like us, very active in church and very bold and apologetic about their faith like many of us, but they lacked one thing the most import requirement we need to have to get to heaven, they were not saved, and that's why they lost their salvation. 


Don't get it twisted with my title, yes we need to exercise our faith such as going to church, reading our Bible, going to a Christian union in our educational institute or whatever extra-curriculum we do in our church, we need to be saved, we need to be right with God, we need to have our salvation in order. As James 2:18-20 says "18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have worked.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?"


A pastor once preached to us in my church "If you know you want to give in to these desires of the world, listen to the voice of Satan but, you're active in church why are you using the church as a waiting room to hell?" The last sentence gets to me because this is what I do, I go church, pray, fast but yet I give in to my desires, can be lazy as I have my flaws and so do many Christians, I know this kind of gospel offends many, yes we are not perfect, we are sinners, but we can't live in sin!!!!!!! But if we are not saved, we are not right with God to the point we are not baptised in the water and the spirit, we are far from God, unfortunately, we are not His children as it echoes in John 3:1-12 and if we die we are not saved, I know what I need to do to get right with God, and more time I fall short. And I know this is the same for many Christians, all I can say is if you are using your church as a waiting room to hell, spiritually then we need to get right before God let's not be a statistic of Christians who burn in hell, I may not know the amount but for sure it's a lot we can't join them.  

Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks2020

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalks2020


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience