Your Ministry At Home Must Be Right Before Your Ministry Outside It


When people think about ministry, people think about a well-groomed/well-dressed preacher on the pulpit, but we don't have to be pastors, bishops or reverends, when you're in Christ you are a minister, bringing people to your church is ministry, talking about the gospels of God is ministry, being right with God is ministry. But the ministry at our home must be right before the one we have outside of it. 


I think about the above verse for this blog and what sticks out to me is that a lot of believers, I include can sometimes give a bad advert to Christianity in our homes, workplace or wherever in our community, this is why Timothy says we must bring the gospels and be a testimony to our home or we worse as those who don't believe, hence why the saying "Charity must begin at home" correlates well within this verse.


Yes we want to spread the gospels to the four corners of this world and make disciples as Matthew 28:19 tells us to, but let's start at home, in our workplace, to our friends and all over our respective communities before we go into the world, our loved ones are a priority before we go into the world and save strangers this goes to me because I could be a better testimony and bring Christ to my love ones, so this blog is for me writing this today shows there's so much I can do, remember we don't want to be considered "worse than unbelievers" because we didn't bring God to our loved ones and showed lack of testimony. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks2020

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalks2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience