Time To Step Up


It's time for us as Christians to take our spiritual life to another level!!!!! We may be right with God, we may be saved, but there's no time to relax and be complacent because that's when we become proud and or even fall. And to those Christians (I don't know who you are, because I can't judge") who are in the church and don't take their faith serious IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AND STEP UP!!!!!!! The spiritual war is not a joke are we going to be a servant that goes to heaven to rejoice or another of many "Christians" who will burn in hell (and I mean many because many Christians even Christians leaders will go there) because they aren’t saved or didn't value their spiritual life when they were on earth. Just as Satan is working harder and making new ways for people to slip up and take souls to his kingdom, even more so to give more for ourselves to God. 


We only please God and grow in our spiritual life, are when we show the works through our faith. I know what it is to please the devil and instead of God, because for most of the time I was in the church I wanted to have the world and have God as it say's in the word you cannot drink of evil and cannot drink of the Lord. Meaning its either we are of the world and Satan or we are of God. This is why I was a lost Christian because I was seeking the things of the world, holding onto sin and being lukewarm. I’m someone that has a very analystic eye I see many Christians doing what I did, still being undecided. From the way they come to church, (coming late, on their phone or not really taking part in the sermon) We're living in the last days where many faith's is growing cold, where many want to justify the sinful life they live in, where many Christians think it’s “okay” to be lukewarm and that "God understands" God understand nothing!!!! He's a jealous God you put him first this is the main principle of Christianity. Let's stop taking God for a joke, let's stop claiming Christianity when we are far from Him. It's either we're in on or out!!!! I know it took many like me to wake up the smell the coffee, I know this Christian walk isn't easy plus people grow in different stages but how long will some of us give a bad testimony to God? How long will some of us treat church like a social club? How long will some of us be stagnant in our faiths? How long will make excuse A-Z of why we don’t have a better relationship with God?


God and Christianity is not a hobby, it's not a past time THAT IS RELIGION!!! Christianity is a personal relationship with God. I don't believe in religion, religion put my people in slavery; religion killed my Lord for no reason. Religion doesn’t take you to God but far from him, the Pharisees are a prime example of this. (Why religion doesn’t take you to God I will explain in another blog) We're are not here to be religious or one more Christian, let’s break the bad habits, let’s show people that God is in us, and let’s show the fruits of Jesus. Remember the Bible says the violent, the stern and the decided enter the kingdom of heaven. When I mean violent, stern I don't mean that you will fight & be aggressive then beat up everyone as if you're in a Tekken game. When the Bible says violent the word means to take your faith serious. Not letting anyone or anything come in your faith lets be the few that goes through the narrow gate and the few that are chosen and called but don't do their calling.

Until next time guys, thanks for  reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity.
Follow/contact me on
Twitter: @ABPhotragphy_25
Instagram: ABPhotragphy_25

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

My Top 5 UK Gospel Mc's