What Kingdom Are You Seeking????


Yesterday as my eyes were scrolling through 5 Demand and I came across a Whitney Houston documentary. As I watched one of most powerful female vocalist go from riches to rags it makes me ponder why many successful people are not happy? They're not happy because their is a void and God is not first that’s why they do silly and crazy things to fill it but they only get short fixes that ends up costing their careers or lives, we do not follow Matthew 6:3 the whole catalyst of being a Christian. We're too focused on studies, that partner, that job, what celebrity is doing the most and what not, that’s why we are not putting God first. What's the first thing we do in the morning, praying or checking what errands we have to do or our phone notifications? Do we separate our tithes? Or are we sacrificing our will and life to serve Him? Yes we should have a life but if God is not at the center or first how do expect to be successful and blessed? Trust me, when you put God first your life is a blessing, you'll realize your salvation and spiritual life is more important than the things of this world. Let me give you guys my testimony last year I said to God my financial life has to honor Him, I’ll give my tithes and offerings, and let the work of my hands glorify his name, meaning I’ll be honest and give the best I can now I’ve started in a new job that gives me more pay that most managers and supervises would like to be on and as I worked my first shift the senior management, told me they liked my work and wants to give me more hours. I’m not saying this to boast or stunt I’m saying this because what I’m saying in this post is true and coming to action in my life,I put my financial life is God’s hands because that doesn’t mean anything, yes I need money but how I make it has to glorify my Lord and it’s His hands that’s why I’m blessed and i’m concentrating on my walk, I know the full importance of my faith and have given every area of my life to Gods because God should take care of it and I’ll put my Christianity first,  Like Jesus asked what will one gain from obtaining this world if our soul is lost? Mark 8:36-38

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience