Losing Your Faith


"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go" (Joshua 1:9)

I'll admit as I write this blog and I confessed in a previous blog that I've lost my faith. I felt like when Job lost everything, I felt frustrated like when Abraham couldn't have a son and I felt like when Jesus was asking God to take this cup away as He cried bitterly before He was crucified. I'm on a journey back to my faith as I've suffered with depression and mental health during this pandemic. 

This is not talked about in church and in Christian establishments if you leave the faith you're judged if you speak about your troubles and woes we're told to "just pray" these things happen, not everything is roses and daffodils in the Christian faith. I'll be honest even though my pastor was there for me when I had my last breakdown. I feel not many in my church can help or give me advice of substance everything just sound's cliché and Disney movie like. Depression and mental health is a journey we go through not everything is just pray and praise & worship. People need motivation, people need to be checked on, people need someone to vent to and people need PRACTICAL ADVICE!!!!!!!

As much as people say the devil doesn't work in certain things, the devil will use our problems to question God, the devil will use this pandemic to make you question God, he's using so many tactics and our problems to be frustrated with God that we eventually leave sadly. It's not for us to judge anyone whose turned their back on Christ, we are no better than them, but every problem can be solved problems will come and go, trials and tribulations will go. Look at Job when he went through a period, where he lost everything where his own wife told him to give up everything. We are entering another lockdown let's be prayed up, reading the word taking part in our churches zoom calls, live streams and lets take practical actions on our problems if it's a financial problem find ways to make money, if it's regarding your mental wellbeing find therapy, every problem has a solution!!!!!! When God is with us no can come against us. 

Please feel free to contact me during this lockdown if you're going through anything, you need a friend or someone to talk to please contact me on the following details below. 

Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity
Follow/contact me on
07576326662
Follow me on my social media accounts
Instagram: @ayotalks2020
Facebook: Ayo Balogun
SnapChat: ayotalks2020


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience