Grudges

 

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:31 

A lot of us Christians including myself hold on to bitter feelings from the past it can stunt your growth in our faith, we all know that famous verse in the Bible where it says if we don't forgive, God won't forgive our transgressions, Matthew 6 14-15. 


"Ayo it's not easy, someone did something traumatic to me" Which I understand many terrible things happened to us, for our sanity we don't forgive the person for their sake we do it for our own. It doesn't make us weak somethings in this short life is not worth holding on to. Please when you forgive you'll be so free, last Saturday God told me to make peace with family members that I felt disrespected by, when I did what He told me to do, I cried with joy and ever since then I've felt at peace, and  be so free, 23 years of holding onto pain, trauma and me over thinking that my family hated me and didn't love me. A grudge does so much damage to us did you know that scientifically proven a grudge can make you ill or even give you cancer? I'm not trying to guilt-trip you if you're holding on to any malice please for your sanity and mental health is our priority a grudge is not worth it. 


God forgives us, Jesus forgave those who crucified Him on the cross, when he made the prayer where He echoed " Lord forgive them for they do not know what they do" Luke 23:34. The devil used and enticed these people to hurt you, so hate him!!!!!!!! Like the above quote says some people don't know what they're doing because if they knew or realised what they were doing or did they wouldn't have done it in the first place. My family and parents didn't realise the hurt they did to me, and I had to let go and realised I didn't know they meant to hurt me. Remember our drama is not with man it's with the devils higher firm of gangsters, we call principalities as Ephesians 6:12 says. Happy New Year my lovely readers I proclaim many accomplishments and blessings in this new calendar year, I can't wait for the blog content I'm going to give you guys. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks2020

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalks2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience