How To Evangelise/Why I feel Street Evangelism Is Not Effective In The 21st Century


This may seem controversial, it probably is, but I just feel there are more effective ways of preaching the gospel, in today's blog. I'll be giving my opinion on what other ways you can go about evangelising effectively. 

I believe the days of street evangelism are not effective and long gone, I'm not saying don't do it, what I'm saying is there are better ways to do it, I believe that when we do street evangelism in this day and era, people are not interested, people are busy shopping, going out and unfortunately will throw away the leaflets, newspaper of your church away, in a sad reality people don't want to hear it, because they're too busy worrying about other things, "So Ayo what are others ways we can evangelise?" Well, you can do the following;
. Invite people you know, and hand out an olive branch, don't force them but always offer them to come to church with you, and leave the offer in their court. 
. Make an online platform where you spread the gospels as you know most things are done online. 
. Post your church's leaflets, newspaper or whatever printed content your church does in your local neighbourhood. 
. Whenever there is an event invite close ones, friends and work colleagues. 
. Promote your church's content/online sermons online on your social media accounts. 

These are things that are way much better and effective than street evangelism, I believe it should be done online via our social media, but not done in an overzealous way though, through our testimony or in an intimate or private setting, yes in the times of the Bible that was the only way to spread the gospels, but we are in a time where we have so many tools to evangelise with, let's be updated and move with the times and not outdated. Please once again I'm not saying to not do street outreach at all I'm saying is there are other and better ways in my opinion. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience