Just Because It's Not A Sin Doesn't Mean It's The Right Thing To Do

 

You know the saying you can run but you can't hide, morally you can run but morally you can't hide many of us Christians are being deceitful with this logic that "it's not in the Bible so it's ok to do it" 

We know the law, we know what's right and wrong yes the Bible was written many years ago but we know when we are sinning and when we are not, you know watching TV without a licence is a crime we can't say because it's not in the Bible it's a justification to watch TV with no licence, just because the Bible doesn't mention about consuming illegal drugs doesn't mean it's ok to do it, you know where I'm going with this………… we cannot be deceitful because we are not fooling anyone. 


I've used this argument before and I knew deep down I was wrong and not right before God, and this is what Progressive Christianity teaches that you can do what you want when you want, this is why I'm so against this new age Christian movement if your spirit and conscious is accusing you, then that's the Holy Spirit telling you you're in the wrong!! 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks32

Facebook: Ayo Talks Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalksbalogun 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience