God Doesn't Want Your Money


Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. – 2 Corinthians 9:7

There's this silly notion that the church, the pastor or your bishop want's your money, AND IT'S ALL NONESENSE!!!!!! Not all church establishments are scamming their members, not every man of God is dripping in swag and driving the latest sport's cars like some pastors.

God want's to see where our hearts are when it comes to our money, if we can put our money in clothes, bills phone contracts and other things let's invest our finances in our church nobody is saying give all your money or half  your salary. But we can contribute to something i.e. cleaning products, equipment, maintenance or something else in our church for example for me, not to boast when I was in the cleaning group of my church for the last 4 years, when I got paid I would spend £5 on cleaning products that was my offering to God plus my offerings and tithes, plus we are quick to moan about the air conditioning, the maintenance of our church, but we don't invest!!! Make it make it sense. 

Many people argue/debate if we should give tithe and offerings or not, but unfortunately the church needs to be run like a business for it to stay afloat, just like us the Church has bills to pay, rent to pay hence why we should be investing in our church. In Malchi Chapter 3, a man asked God how can we rob Him? The word answers this by saying when we don't give tithes and offerings, so the Bible is pretty clear. Malachi 3: 8-10 "But it's old testament" "It's the law of Moses" people will argue. But I can't judge you but only us can be convicted by the word but not every Christian establishments want's to rob you plus the more we give to God the more our sovereign Lord will bless us. 

Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Follow/contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks2020

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

SnapChat: ayotalks2020



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience