Christianity Vs Christianity

 


I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 
1st Corinthians 1:10-13

We live in day and age where there is too much division in the body of Christ. It's either we are arguing whose church is the best? Which preacher is better Paster Micheal Todd or Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo? Or who serves God the most accurate, whether it's Pentecostal, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness or Baptist & so and so on. It's like Team Stark Vs Team Captain America in the Civil War saga in Avengers. 

Where there's more varieties and mediums of serving God in this modern & advanced age, there's too much opinion, debate and arguments in the body. Who cares?????!!!!!!! As long you're saved and you are right with God it doesn't matter remember we all have discernment, we all can think for ourselves. If you're wrong in your wall with God, God will show it to you!!! When you're right God will also show it to you. 

There's too much silly debates who is right, who is the most knowledgeable on the word or whose served God the longest with what title they have in our respective churches. We must discern for ourselves and not what other's believers or evangelical leaders say. This is the problem we love to follow what others say, we don't think for ourselves. It doesn't matter whether you use the Bible app or the hard back, it doesn't matter what church you go to or what denomination you belong to. 

 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned. 

Titus 3:9-11

Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Follow/contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks2020

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

SnapChat: ayotalks2020


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience