3 Types Of Christian

"All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats." Matthew 25:32 

I have this theory of Christianity that they're only 3 types of Christians in the world, the rebellious ones, the fanatics and  the obedient ones. Through this blog I will explain my theory and show you why I think this. I'm not here to judge, offend or condemn but only to preach the gospel and how I see things through my spiritual eyes, that the Holy Spirit has put in me.

Rebellious Christians 
"For rebellion is as the sin of divination, and presumption is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has also rejected you from being king.” 
In these cold times where many Christian's faith are cold, many have this "I don't care I do what I want" attitude. And this is a spirit of rebellion, Christianity is about giving up our will, our life to serve God on HOW HE WANTS US TO SERVE HIM, because if we do it in our own way it won't work. This is the problem some Christians think they can serve God how they want, they think they can come church to how they want, serve him how they please. This is was the attitude of Lucifer before he was cast down and now he is known as Satan. They know that the sin or the life they live is wrong before God but still do it, this was me I used to think as long as I prayed, I went to church I can live my life I was wrong. Okay we're not perfect but remember God said it's better to obey than to sacrifice.  

Fanatical Christians 
"Do not be over-righteous, neither be otherwise-- why destroy yourself?" Ecclesiastes 7.16  

Lol the worst type of Christians in my point of view, they irritate my soul everyone should have their faith, BUT a faith with in reason and intelligence. Fanatics do not have an intelligent faith which God teaches us to have, they have no balance or neither a social life, which is beyond un-logical because when  our Lord was on earth He had one! Even worse they know the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, everyday Bible Bible!! But there's no fruit, no testimony in them. Some are so extreme even to the case of not bathing!!!! There's so many stories I hear about fanatical servants it's mad. They are like sorry to say the modern day Pharisees that push many away from Christ, and make many believe that Christianity is boring. When it's not God made us to have fun (BUT have boundaries) not be Androids. I was a fanatic even to extent where I hated sex because the world promotes fornication, God made sex how can I hate it, because Satan has used the world to ruin it (Thank God I don't think like that)????? I did so many things in my faith that made me fanatical, because why I didn't think and use my intelligence! Remember even the over righteous annoy and don't please God! 

Obedient Christians 
"If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land" Isaiah 1.19 
Why was Abraham and the life of Noah so great? Because they OBEYED! When God told them to do something every time they did it, and did it with grace. This is why they are some of greatest inspirations in Christianity of all time. Because of their obedient loyalty to God. They didn't make miracles, they didn't do anything spectacular when you come to think of it, they gave their lives fully to God. And this is the best and greatest spiritual blueprint we can follow. To be a Christian, is not just about going church, knowing the bible and etc, because if that was the case everyone who "knows" the bible and "goes" to church would be saved if you know what I mean, but that's not the case. It's about obeying and having a relationship and doing what He tells us to do. I know personally I'm on my way to be this Christian, I'm no longer a fanatical or a rebellious Christian but that to strives to be a son of Abraham.         

This is my theory, some may or may not agree, but this is how I see Christianity, I know one doesn't change or cant change their life over night, BUT, but it shouldn't take an eternity, like how I learnt the hard way. Till next time God bless you all.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience