You Can't Have Your Cake And Eat It, We Can't Be Luke Warm


When I think about this lukewarm topic, I think of things you cannot mix like water and oil or cornflakes and ketchup if you do this you have very weird taste buds, but what I'm trying to say in today's blog is that we can't mix the world and our faith, we can't chase God but do things that serve Satan.

I love the saying "You can't have your cake and eat it" because it's facts. After all, we can't have what we want, when we want, at our convenience, and this is what many Christians are doing like myself at times, and in my walk with God, yes no one is perfect and we are sinful humans but we shouldn't live in sin there's a difference between the two. If we are serving God then we cannot serve Satan, we cannot chase the clout of this world but yet want the fulfilment of God, it's either one all the other, God wants 100% of our life not 1, 50 or 99.99%. We can't contradict ourselves because we do not serve a contradicting God, those whose hearts are filled with immoral things and filled with the treasures of this life, those who live in sin and those who are not decided in their life will not inherit God, His spirit, His blessings or the kingdom of heaven as Galatian 5: 19 -21 says " 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God." 


As I've said many times on this blog Christianity is not something you do on a Sunday, Christianity is not a title you hold like a label sticker and Christianity is something we do not play with, living in sin is to be dead as Romans 6:23 echoes. We can't have our cake and eat it, we cannot serve God to our convivence, we need to make a decision it's either we serve God or we don't, it's either we are cold or hot we as cannot be the in middle as Matthew 5:37 states "But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." Remember Christianity is not something to play with and when we finish playing with it we put it to the side remember in 1st Corinthians 10:21 utters we cannot drink the cup of demons and the cup of God. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity
Contact me on
07576326662
Follow me on my social media accounts
Instagram: @ayotalks2020
Facebook: Ayo Balogun
Snapchat: ayotalks2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience