We Are All Ministers

 


You don't have some sort of title in your church or respective Christian community to preach. If you're a Christian and desire to bring people to God, then we are ministers by default!!!!! 

Yes, we want to be saved and have blessings but one of our main missions as God's Children is to save souls!!! We can do this by inviting people to our church, sharing the gospel or online sermons/Christian content, and this is not a race or the number games I've noticed over the years we've turned into a competition of who brings the most people to church or your church gives some incentive (which my spirit never liked) but it has to be from the heart not because of an incentive or your pastor told you to do it!!! 


Make sure we're bringing people to God, especially in these uncertain times where there could be a possible World War, there's a pandemic and all sorts of signs of happening of Jesus's return as it mentions in Revelations. Just as I conclude this week's blog, let's pray fast for the people of Ukraine as they go through these horrid times. Maybe this is our ticket to bring them to God and minister to them. It's times like this that we need Jesus more than ever. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks32

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalksbalogun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience