Honour Your Vows


In this life, we have to honour the vows that we make and declare not only with a man but with God too. God cannot honour someone who doesn't honour others. 

A vow can be a contract you signed, a promise you made, something you said you were going to do, as Christians me included we have to learn and master in honouring our vows, God cannot give you a promotion if you cannot give your all in your current role, God cannot honour you with a romantic partner if you can't honour your family and friends. We need to stop making broken promises because not only do we look bad, it blocks our blessings. 


There are many stories in the Bible where many heroes of faith broke their vows, some ruined their legacy, some cursed their life. If you're going to make a vow make sure you honour it, if we can't honour your views God can't honour us I can't emphasise this enough. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks32

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalksbalogun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience