God Wants To Use You Poem

 

May God use us like the butlers who serve their employers.


May God use us like the army cadets who fights for their regiment. 


May God Use us in our finances. 


May God use us in our community.  


May God use us in our families and friends. 


May God use us in our health.


May God uses us everywhere we go. 


God wants us to use us to glorify his name so we can bring others to him, not to use us as a transaction but to use us to save others. 


Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks32

Facebook: Ayo Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalksbalogun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience