Spiritual Deconstruction

 


The day I heard this time my faith changed forever, what is spiritual deconstruction? Do I have to be a new Christian? Do I have to start again? In today's blog, I'll describe what this term means and how we can deconstruct our faith. 

What is spiritual deconstruction? It's termed coined by the American modern-day church where they teach Christians, ways we can rethink, unlearn and be reborn so we can have better and stronger faith and a stronger relationship with God, for example when your old shoes/trainers are full of hole's and broken you replace them, old buildings need to be renovated so they can last longer and look better, as Christians we need to be deconstructing our faith, we can do this by unlearning toxic Christian traditions such as abandoning ex-church members, judging certain demographics of society, getting baptised again if you went back to sin, finding a better way to worship those are one of the ways we can deconstruct our faith. I deconstructed my faith by watching & engaging in more Christian content, praying and reading more and holding myself accountable. 

I know the term sounds mad, but at one point in our faith we all need to deconstruct, renovate and upgrade our faith, we need to find better and newer ways to worship God we need to get rid of old sins and habits that try to destroy our faith, we always need to be reborn and that's what spiritual deconstruction is all about. 

Until next time guys, thanks for reading my blog if you have any queries about my blogs or want to know more about Christianity

Contact me on

07576326662

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram: @ayotalks32

Facebook: Ayo Talks Balogun

Snapchat: ayotalksbalogun 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Hurt

Spiritual Priorities

The Spirit Of Disobedience